Google Docs makes it easier to find comments with new badge
Google Docs is one of the most popular word processors available online. It is also a free-to-use software that is also a part of the Google Docs Editors Suite offered by Google. Manufacturers are currently continuously working towards improving their software day by day. To help you guys, we have succeeded in collecting some information about the Google Docs new badge.
Google Docs new dialogue box
The makers of Google Docs gained a lot of popularity after adding a new dialog box to their application. With the Google Docs new badge, users will now be able to identify which comment is new and unread. All users must move the comment to move the cursor over the comment and see the word “new”. This will only happen if the comment has not been read by the user before. In addition to this feature, manufacturers have also added a new filtering option that allows users to show comments that are directly addressed to them. The badge will also occur if the comments are marked as resolved. Looking at the number of changes made in the software definitely shows that manufacturers are constantly working to help their users experience more convenient and navigate quickly with large documents.
Here’s everything you need to know about the changes in Google Docs:
1. With this update, users will now see a blue dot that emphasizes new comment activity since the last time you saw a document.
2. When user hover over the blue dot, a ‘new’ banner will also appear. This will only happen if the comment has not been read by the user before.
3. Google has also added new filtering options to the Comment History dialog, allowing users to sort comments by three types: ‘for you’ is for viewing comment threads and action items, ‘all comments’ is for all comments and viewing Is the final ‘solution’.
4. The new features will gradually arrive in the fast-releasing domain. The rollout for the scheduled release domain will begin on March 15, 2021.
5. The new features will be available for Google Workspace Essentials, Business Starter, Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise Essentials, Enterprise Standard and Enterprise Plus as well as G Suite Basic, Business, Education, Enterprise for Education, Nonprofit customers. Individual Google Account Users.